Incident Manager - Technical Support
Incident Manager - Technical Support
Location: Taguig City, Manila
We are currently seeking an Incident Response Manager that is ready for a challenging, rewarding, and long-term engagement in a new exciting global team. In this position, the Incident Response Manager is the single internal point of contact within a specified region for the Technical Support provision of the incident management process. The Support Leadership team is looking for an Incident Response Manager who can effectively communicate, organize, and coordinate individuals from different organizations during urgent and at times complex outages. The Incident Manager will represent customers and the support organization during high-impact events.
As an Incident Response Manager, Technical Support, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Ability to lead technical resources during a period of high stress due to a critical incident to ensure the timely resolution of incidents and problems within Production environments.
- Act as an escalation point for various support teams, the customer and external parties for issues to drive incident resolution. Lead calls between internal teams, business and stakeholders to communicate status of the recovery effort and confirm service restoration throughout the incident life cycle ensuring service delivery and SLA compliance.
- Participate and represent Technical support team in Incident Management calls affecting single or multi-customers.
- Communicates impact to NOC, Engineering, Operations and R&D Resources as needed
- Assesses impact and progress during major and minor incidents that affect single or multi-tenant to ensure escalation is timely and appropriate.
- Engages Tech Support Management team to ensure proper staffing is available to handle surge of calls or cases particularly during events.
- Engages Technical Support resources in gathering customer feedback, diagnostic information, and logs to fast track resolution of incidents.
- Keeping detailed logs of incidents and keep updated information in incident management log for documentation and future use to drive improvements.
- Provides accurate and timely communications on impact to the appropriate distribution lists and senior management.
- Plan for possible impact to customers and ensure Tech Support is prepared to staff to handle volume of calls on scheduled and unscheduled system maintenance including events.
- Develop policies and procedure by which technical support team will operate. These processes will be applied to help in such areas as effective incident reporting, management and escalation.
- Contributes to evolving and maturing the incident management process so it integrates with other processes, problem management, change management, and tools.
- May need to facilitate regular meeting with customers, the business and incident management stakeholders to prioritize and resolve important incident related issues.
- Leverage incident management best practices and process frameworks, such as, ITIL methodology, to drive continual process improvement.
- Able to maintain composed in high-pressure situations
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience required. MCP, MCSA certifications preferred
- 5+ years' work experience in a technical support capacity supporting Internet Service Providers, networks, and/or Business Software - experience providing IT Incident and Problem Management services supporting Service Desk, IT Operations and Engineering, and Data Centers preferred.
- Minimum of six years of experience working with and advanced knowledge in at least one of these technologies: Contact Center Software, Telecommunications, Computer Networking, Programming and Integrations. Specific technologies include but are not limited to: ACD/IVR, Workforce Management, Screen Recording, Analytics, Quality Management, Reporting, Outbound Dialer, etc.
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills for diverse issues in high-pressure, complex, multi-platform/system/vendor environments
- Excellent professional, written and verbal communications skills with the ability to capture all details in written form fluidly during conversations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all company teams such as Product Management, Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Professional Services and Executive/Senior Management teams to resolve technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as part of a larger team
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, agile environment with assertiveness, critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, think on your feet, communicate positively and work proactively
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.