Digital Solutions Architect
Digital Solutions Architect
Location: Remote, US
- As a consultant you will obsess over enabling our customers to create solutions working backwards from our customers’ business challenges. You will define technical solution strategies that fit their strategic objectives and delighting their customers using NICE solutions; using tailored use cases which clearly articulate the value and potential of the Platform.
- You will interface with sales, engineering and product stakeholders to incubate and jointly build innovative solutions.
- You should have a multi-faceted background to succeed in this position including a deep understanding of the CCaaS. Ideally this expertise would have been acquired in similar positions at other enterprise software companies or working within SI organizations while engaging closely with technology firms and customers.
- This is a sales position, but requires a solid technical background of data strategy, micro-services, and cloud computing trends. Your job will be to simplify the complex, and be a credible, trusted advisor to both business leaders and IT executives.
- As part of this role, you’ll be one of a handful of Digital domain experts at NICE
- Your primary function is to comprehend a client’s system architecture, understanding what they have built, what they have bought, and where NICE can augment!
- Effectively demonstrate NICE
- Develop authoritative knowledge of the NICE CXone platform
- Maintain a keen familiarity of CCaaS competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of each competitive solutions
- Keep up-to-date on trends & developments around CCaaS, UCaaS and host of other exciting three/four letter acronyms.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers by understanding their processes, requirements, and challenges. Some also call this conducting discovery, but we call it earning the right to have a conversation.
- Partner closely with our Sales team engaging with prospects and customers and with our engineering, product, and design teams.
- Engage customers in business, strategy, and ROI-based discussions to communicate how NICE can help deliver value by changing the relationship they have with their customers.
- Be an awesome technologist with lots of business acumen, able to draw out root causes to customer concerns, and apply phenomenal problem-solving skills to solve them
- Tell compelling stories that are grounded in technology. These aren't just demos; we want you to paint a vision of what truly customer-centric service looks like!
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs. We have a very special way we do this... you'll see how we make this exciting and creative!
- Bachelor's degree in a related technology field. MBA Preferred.
- 7+ years of solution architecture experience
- 7+ years of consulting or customer engagement experience
- 5+ years of contact center experience
- Successful track record in best-of-class solutions with a portfolio of strong work examples
- Analytically minded with strong interpersonal, presentation, project management, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines between multiple technologies and tools across various clients
- Experience in systems integration, process analysis and process diagramming
- Ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy to read functional documentation
- Experience with iterative/phase-based project management approaches
- Ability to visually communicate process/system requirements and recommendations in the form of cross-functional process flow and data flow diagrams
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology supports the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work with remote customers and communicate using virtual communication tools
- Ability to manage deliverables across multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Develop a strong business and technical understanding of the CXone product family
- Technical Project Management experience leading implementations in a SaaS environment
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.