Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT; Richardson TX; Atlanta GA; Columbus OH (office based, hybrid work schedule)
The Channel Marketing Manager will design and create marketing programs that enable our channel partners to successfully sell and market NICE CXone solutions. This person works with Channel Directors driving leads and building pipelines for multiple partners and channel types.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Crafts lead-nurturing programs and email campaigns for trigger-based and drip communications marketing that advance the channel partner program
- Creates replicable processes, campaigns, automation tools and resources for partners
- Authors and publishes partner success stories, newsletters and other communications that celebrate partner successes
- Creates and manages regional partner events, as needed (e.g., lunch and learns, sales meetings, etc.)
- Identifies associations and social media channels to target new channel partners
- Optimizes budgets and shows marketing's contribution to bookings through the channel program
- Creates and provides weekly updates for a communications calendar for channel partners
- Communicates in an effective and professional way with partners
- Leverages system analytics and analysis from systems, such as Salesforce.com and Domo, to constantly measure channel marketing programs and recommend adjustments, as needed
- Processes PO requests and works with legal contacts on program contracts, including complex revisions and vendor negotiations
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in B2B high-tech campaign design, integrated marketing and demand generation
- 4+ years' experience in channel marketing Proven portfolio of successfully managing metrics-based campaigns
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- Demonstrated excellent copywriting skills
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience onboarding new partners and executing Go To Market strategies
- Experience in B2B marketing within SaaS technology companies
- High-level working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Eloqua or Marketo) and CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.