Inside Partner Manager II
Inside Partner Manager II
Location: Remote or Salt Lake City, UT
The NICE inContact Inside Partner Manager is responsible for several aspects of lead development within the NICE inContact channel ecosystem. Inside Partner Managers will follow up on unconverted registered leads, prospect into partner provided lists, set up meetings to help recruit small partners, prospect into partner customer base, and set intro meetings with agents/resellers who do not currently have active relationships with us or are otherwise not engaged. Works under minimal supervision with considerable latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires five or more years of related experience. The Inside Partner Manager 2 will also be responsible for partner enablement and training. They will need to be well versed on the NICE inContact suite of products and be field certified to demonstrate and sell.
As an Inside Partner Manager II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Generate new business opportunities prospecting into partner provided lists or into partner customer base
- Set up meetings to help recruit potential inContact partners
- Working to drive attendance to Partner Events
- Set introductions for idle sub agents / resellers.
- Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in the inContact contact management software tools.
- Meet or exceed Lead Development quotas as defined by management.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and future inContact products and services offered.
- Interact as necessary with assigned territory sales team.
- Interact with Partner Managers effectively to drive more potential business
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
- Manage Individual Partner Relationships
- 50% time spent on Training and educating NICEinContact Partners on our programs, the industry and Product
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years sales experience required with demonstrated success in a quota-bearing environment.
- Excellent targeted questioning skills.
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives.
- Self-discipline and responsible time management.
- Ability to demonstrate Sales Development Prospecting Skills.
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of a CRM tool.
- Ability to present inContact products.
- Experience prospecting into and working wit h partners in a channel ecosystem.
- Experience with a SAAS company
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.