Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Location: Cochabamba, BOL
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting initiatives that tie directly into critical business objectives for talent acquisition. This position will manage strategic recruitment efforts for entry-level as well as senior level professionals with industry expertise in the following areas: Software Development, Software Architecture, Software Quality Assurance/Testing, Network Engineering, Systems Administration, Circuit Design & Connectivity, Network Operations Center Support, Technical Support, Information Technology Management and Project/Program Management.
As a Technical Recruiter, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Technical fluency - the ability to talk to developers and engineers in their own language (.NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, VPN, VoIP, SIP, LAN/WAN, SAN, TCP/IP, T1/T3/OCx, PBX, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Windows Domains)
- Service orientation - delivering quality support to hiring managers and timely feedback to candidates
- People orientation - unabashed and willing to make new connections and establish networks
- Data-driven - dedicated to capturing and storing useful data in the right places
- Inquisitive - hard wired to ask lots of questions and listen for the answers
- Professional demeanor and communication in all interactions
- Highly organized with self-starter initiative
- Manage the sourcing process for technical candidates through passive recruiting methods, online recruitment campaigns, effective branding strategies, networking events, job fairs, and other creative talent acquisition means
- Partner with hiring managers to create aggressive and impactful sourcing strategies
- Perform candidate evaluations to qualify or disqualify individuals by effectively analyzing resumes and conducting interviews
- Seek out and engage with passive and active candidates
- Track and maintain candidate and job requisition details in the company applicant tracking system
- Orchestrate and facilitate the full-cycle hiring process with candidates and interview participants
- Review and refine interviewing practices to ensure a stellar candidate experience for all applicants
- Create, implement and execute recruiting initiatives to attract technical talent
- Build a vast and steady pipeline of potential candidates for critical technical positions
- Work in tandem with Human Resource Business Partners to drive the offer process
- Propose improvements to hiring policies and practices as needed
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, related Technical Field's or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years proven successful recruiting experience at all job levels and types
- 3+ years experience working with applicant tracking software
- Successful experience working in a service-driven culture
- Skilled in HR law as it applies to hiring and interviewing
- Previous experience training managers in hiring process including interviewing
- Intermediate Excel and MS Word skills
- Intermediate experience with HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and proactive personality
- Experience in all phases of HR including benefits, training, employee relations etc.
- Strong understanding of SAAS based solutions, Agile Software Development Methodology and SDLC, Networking and Telecom Connectivity
- Demonstrated expertise in candidate evaluation practices and methods
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.