Specialist Product Owner
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
1. Align product requirements with the overall solution/product strategy associated with assigned solutions portfolio.
2. Specify market requirements for current and future product features by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
3. Be a subject matter expert with respect to the assigned feature sets.
4. The ability to articulate and define complex technical use cases to internal and external developer teams and stake holders
5. Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
6. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
7. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
8. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver the required framework feature to support our customer DevOps teams
9. Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
10. Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.