Software Engineer - Angular
Software Engineer - Angular
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests, and maintains the NICE CXone software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the NICE CXone technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of NICE CXone products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.
As a Software Engineer a typical day might include the following:
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Leads team or mentors other developers as needed. Provides critical technical capabilities to the team and evangelizes those skills to others.
- Functions as a Technical or Team Lead as needed.
To land this gig you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2+ years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: Angular
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Working knowledge of design patterns or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of object oriented software design.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with C#.NET
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience with automation/testing tools
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.