NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2020.
NICE CXone™ is the world’s cloud contact center software leader with the #1 cloud customer experience platform. NICE CXone™ combines best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Analytics, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation.
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne team and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI. We are looking for a UX/UI Engineer to join our growing team of highly skilled engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support our omni-channel, proactive communication platform. You will be working in multidisciplinary team with other professionals delivering high quality and secure software within an Agile delivery framework. Location will primarily be remote, with occasional travel to our London offices (or other sites if required).
- Write, test and maintain code which adheres to internal guidelines and industry best practices.
- Ensure applications are built to modern security standards.
- Ensure applications are built in line with specified designs.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Write automated tests to ensure code has the appropriate level of test coverage.
- Take part in code reviews (as reviewer and reviewee).
- Participate and contribute in team Scrum ceremonies.
- Coach/mentor other members of the team.
- At least 3 years of Angular experience.
- Proven ability to create and implement visually appealing application user interfaces.
- Excellent understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with using pre-processors (SASS).
- Experience with writing frontend unit & integration tests.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Marble Testing.
- OO programming languages and frameworks such as .NET.
- Other front-end frameworks (React/Vue.js).
- Package managers and task runners.
- ES6 syntax.
- CI/CD pipelines.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.