Sr. Technical Success Advisor
Senior Technical Success Advisor
Senior Technical Success Advisors will work with both internal and external customers to resolve complex problems and providing excellent technical and customer service to Nice inContact customers. The Senior Technical Success Advisor will engage in Customer Success initiatives (inbound and proactive outbound) as part of the pooled support or as a designated customer advocate.
Client interaction will be done primarily over the phone, email, chat and/or via WebEx. The Senior Technical Success Advisor will work both independently and in concert with the Sales and Technical Services team. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth.
- Follow invoicing protocols based on contractual agreements
- Add, modify, deactivate and reactivate services/products on a customer's account
- Ensure that proper authorization is obtained prior to setting up new accounts or disconnecting current accounts
- Ensure that services are provisioned or disconnected and associated charges are accurately reflected on the customer's account according to the contract
- Provides technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
- Provides technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Works with other inContact groups to troubleshoot and resolve T1, DS3, Ethernet, OC-X, 1+ and Toll-Free services.
- Primary point of escalation to coordinate forward movement of trouble tickets with the goal of closing tickets and supporting customers quickly and efficiently
- Regularly works flexible schedule and on-call services.
- Provides escalated support to related corporate departments.
- Serves in a project manager capacity via management of end to end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects.
- Develops costing proposals for projects, performs risk analysis, and manages change control.
- Become familiar with a customer's contact center and business to become the trusted advisor to the customer for all contact center requests
- Responsible for retention, customer satisfaction, and overall customer relationship
- Act as a coach/ mentor for more junior colleague on the team to help grow and train them
- Acts as a liaison to groups outside of inContact Support.
- Develops and presents customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps.
- Develops, administers and responds to client satisfaction surveys on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field equivalent work required.
- 5+ years in Technical/Service role in Software, telecommunications or in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery.
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Engineering services: Skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases
- TCP/IP networking knowledge and VoIP technology exposure
- Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP, telecom circuits from DS0 through OC-48
- Understanding of network topology and telecommunications architecture (PBX, Carriers and VoIP)
- Understanding of basic ACD/IVR call flows and the associated scripting fundamentals
- Extensive software, telecommunications and IP Telephony, including SIP signaling
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.