Regional Partner Manager
Regional Partner Manager, France
Location: France or UK
The NICE CXone Regional Partner Manager (RPM) grows the quarterly revenue through indirect sales channels in France & Belgium. The RPM focuses on nurturing existing strategic partnerships whilst initiating new partnership in France & Belgium. The RPM will actively identify, recruit, train, enable and sell through partners in the region. This is a field-based, partner-facing role which might require a maximum of 50% travel per month (once Covid restrictions are safely lifted across the sales territory).
- Responsible for meeting quarterly sales goals in order to maintain NICE CXone quarterly revenue goals and expansion plans
- Provide accurate forecasting of opportunities & pipeline.
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners within assigned region to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets.
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on NICE CXone product roadmap and strategy'
- Build and maintain relationships with regional NICE CXOne sales resources.
- Attend and Present at tradeshows and marketing events (face-to-face or online).
- Communicate in an effective and professional way internally and externally.
Required Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- 5+ years channel management experience.
- Previous experience in cloud software solution.
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in working independently with little supervision.
- Prior experience in Channel Sales for a Cloud Vendor is preferred.
- Previous experience in contact centre is a bonus.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.