Director National Partner
Director National Partner
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote, USA
The NICE inContact National Partner Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of the NICE inContact revenue goals through an assigned strategic partner. National Partner Managers actively incent, train, and enable their partners and are measured by quarterly opportunity generation and closed deal flow. This is a field-based, partner-facing position will require a minimum of 25% travel per month. The National Partner Manager will manage Inside Partner Managers who support the assigned strategic account.
As a Director National Partner, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage ongoing relationships with assigned partners to ensure opportunity and deal flow required to meet revenue targets in assigned territory(ies).
- Work closely with Regional Partner Managers to ensure partner sales coverage
- Keep partners up-to-date and informed on inContact product changes and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with regional partner managers
- Ability to offer training to Sales Partners on products and sales tools.
- Maintain executive relationships with partner
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Proven track record of defining and meeting revenue goals.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience in working independently with little or no direct supervision on site.
- Ability to maintain sales call records and tickler system.
- Prior experience in Channel Sales preferred.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.