Customer Community Moderator
The Community Moderator is responsible for maintaining, moderating & supporting a healthy employee, customer and partner community ecosystem as part of the NICE CXone Community Management Program. The Community Moderator drives cross departmental engagement in the community, oversees discussion forum posts, escalates threads and issues for employee engagement, and monitors community interaction KPI's. The Community Moderator works closely with other members of the Knowledge Management Program to ensure that community interactions are align with the Knowledge Centered-Support (KCS) Strategy to produce Successful Self-Service Interactions.
- Moderate community interactions and community discussion forum threads.
- Coordinate and drive engagement from employee, customer, and partner volunteers who engage in the community.
- Manage the Employee Engagement Workflow for the Community to get the right people involved for escalations.
- Monitors community-related KPI's to drive ROI for knowledge initiatives.
- Participates in the cross-functional Community Management Council to facilitate collaboration & engagement.
- Assists with the implementation of community related tools, in partnership with the Corp IT Team to improve the employee, customer and partner community.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for communities within NICE CXone and the industry through networking, community focused organizations, expert white papers, external websites, and other events and materials.
- Ensures NICE CXone’s Community Management related processes and technology align with industry standards and best practices.
- Perform daily administrative duties to support the Community
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE CXone.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technical Writing or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 4-5 years managing, moderating & monitoring online communities, discussion forums and/or
- Experience with community interaction technologies (discussion forums, reputation models, product enhancement requests and voting, social media accounts, etc.)
- Social Media as either a Community Manager, Specialist, Moderator or similar capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both online and in person.
- Strong technical writing/editing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- The ability to collaborate, get consensus across teams, and establish productive relationships.
- Strong client orientation, with an understanding of client needs and concerns
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with multiple people and departments
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work as a team to accomplish results
- Community management related certification.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM & Communities functionality (Communities design, Chatter Groups, Ideas, etc.)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.