Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
The Product Manager is responsible for the product/solution planning and execution of the product offering gathering and prioritizing customer requirements and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure the product is well received with our customer base.
- Manage profit and loss responsibilities for assigned portfolio.
- Align product requirements with the overall solution/product strategy associated with assigned solutions portfolio.
- Maintain active product owner role under Scrum methodology.
- Specify market requirements for current and future product features by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Define the solution/product strategy, product backlog and solution /product roadmap and communicate them internally and externally.
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to the assigned feature sets.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of product management/marketing experience or in related contact center or related field with significant communication with customers, engineering, support, and marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Ability to read and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences, including Engineering.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work with a heightened sense of urgency and drive a broad Scrum team to strategic conclusions.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.