Technical Support Engineer I
Technical Support Engineer
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
If you excel in a fast-paced environment with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills then this might be the right job for you!
We are looking for Technical Support Engineer, a frontline B2B customer support role that provides technical assistance supporting our suite of contact center software solutions. Using best practices in troubleshooting, communication and problem resolution, you’ll get a chance to resolve complex technologies.
As a Technical Support Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, online, chat, and email
- Demonstrate professional communication among all customers and stakeholders
- Develop subject matter expertise in our core technologies
- Provide timely, articulate, effective and substantive updates via our incident management system,
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associates degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Networking or similar field, or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years work experience in a technical support capacity supporting Internet Service Providers, Networks, and/or Business Software
- Understanding of networking technologies and telecommunications architecture (PBX, Carriers, VoIP, SIP, IP Routing)
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.