Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe purpose of this position is to exceed revenue quotas through the generation of new sales in contact center related products, and to provide immediate response to all informational requests to NICE CXone. This position qualifies prospective customers and sells them on the exceptional value of the NICE CXone suite of solutions. An account Executive will effectively leverage all sales channels, and partner when necessary with the resources available to close business.
As an Account Executive, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds a monthly quota of new revenue generated through the sale of NICE CXone software, voice, and data products to small and medium sized businesses.
- Immediately responds to all informational requests from prospective customers of NICE CXone.
- Qualifies leads from inbound informational requests and to immediately follow up and develop the lead; or route the leads to Direct Sales representatives, VARS, or agents outside of their territory as defined by management.
- Dedicates all efforts necessary to develop new opportunities within assigned territory through networking, cold calling, working with partners, following up with past prospects, and any other possible activities.
- Partners with District Managers as structured by management.
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast effectively within the NICE CXone contact management software tools.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Creates go to market strategies and effectively manages a regional sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline.
- Maintains integrity within the sales process.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of inside sales environments
- Experience in working with contact management software
- Ability to meet revenue and effort quotas
- Software related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology helpful
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Type 30 wpm
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.