Billing Data Analyst
Billing Data Analyst
Location: Salt Lake City, UT ONLY
(This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship)
The primary purpose of the Billing Data Analyst is to design and develop Billing related solutions. This position responds to internal and external customers for custom billing needs. The Billing Data Analyst works directly with internal operation resources, finance resources and external key customers.
In this role, the candidate will help inContact deliver quality services by helping them to flow our best practices, and by spotting potential problem areas and helping the teams resolve them.
- Design and Plan Billing Solutions (CDR / SaaS)
- Help establish billing policies with key customers
- Help establish and automate the process for entering billing into customers portals (i.e. Ariba, Coupa, etc)
- Customer interface to establish billing needs and data entry
- Audit selected billing invoices to ensure billing accuracy following established SOX control procedures.
- Assist in researching and resolving billing trouble tickets and inquiries within established SLA time frames.
- Perform other Billing Department functions as needed, attend meetings and training as required.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field or equivalent work experienced
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- 1+ years of MS SQL Server Experience
- Experience using MS Project, and Visio
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effectively communicate and have interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work with and to interpret technical information to non-technical individuals
- Software as a service (SAAS) experience
- Experience in the telecommunication field
- SQL Navigator
- .NET Technologies
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.