Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Alpheretta, Georgia
NICE inContact’s digital marketing team is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to craft and execute best-of-breed, paid digital marketing campaigns designed to acquire net new qualified leads through top of funnel channels, including Google Paid Search, Display Network [GDN], retargeting, and paid social. This critical role sits at the intersection of demand and awareness, manages the largest percentage of the Marketing budget, and has the ultimate goal of driving impactful marketing-sourced pipeline growth. Therefore, we are seeking a highly driven, self-motivated individual – equal parts strategic, creative, analytical and operational – to help take our paid digital demand generation activities to the next level.
In this role, you will be the key decision-maker for the paid digital acquisition channels, managing and executing the company’s s paid digital strategy – including experimentation, budgets, and exploration into new channels. Your high growth obsession, strong analytical capabilities, and solid communication skills will push you to effectively measure and report on strategy, tactics, and performance across all paid campaigns and to test, improve, and optimize wherever possible. You will partner with Demand Gen as well as various cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative, Web Production, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Corporate) to manage paid digital experiences from inception through execution to launch innovative campaigns on time and on budget.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Develop the strategy for paid search, social advertising, display, and re-targeting and manager the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of campaigns across these channels.
- Drive and coordinate cross-functional teams of stakeholders, writers, designers, web developers to create and maintain digital experiences
- Responsible for ad copy writing and editing for search ads and promoted social posts
- Partner with other internal teams to support integrated campaigns and advise on the best use of digital tactics to support their objectives
- Own the entire metrics stack for digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline generation, effectiveness of spend, and influence on bookings
- Oversee a large digital media budget; identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and manage all digital marketing vendor partners.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business growth potential; evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
4-6 years experience in developing and managing paid digital campaigns, ideally for a B2B technology company.
- Hands-on user of search platforms (AdWords/Bing), social media advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and retargeting (AdWords/Adroll)
- Hands-on experience with Google Suites (AdWords, Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager) and testing tools
- Familiarity with Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Strong background in SEO, analytics and conversion rate optimization required
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement for a B2B enterprise audience
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems and come up with innovative solutions, and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to problem solve, lead, influence, create visibility, and motivate others
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools (DOMO) and/or A/B testing tools is preferred
- Experience using various MS Office products
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.