Account Executive (m/f/d)
It’s more than likely that you or someone you know will have had a conversation with ContactEngine – you (or they) just won’t know it. ContactEngine helps some of the biggest companies in the world to have proactive, automated conversations with their customers – millions of unique conversations occurring across the globe each year, at any time, with 0.5s response time to a customer.
ContactEngine is a cloud-hosted conversation platform that is pro-active and omni-channel. The ContactEngine software platform leverages artificial intelligence and natural-language processing so that global brands can transform their customer journeys to remove breakage, increase efficiency and improve fulfillment. ContactEngine is used by clients to integrate their customers digitally to their business processes in a way that optimizes business outcomes whilst remaining simple for the customer
ContactEngine has recently become a part of the NICE CXOne suite and is a market leader in proactive conversational AI.
NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions. NICE Ltd’s software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
About the role
Due to our continual success and growth, our team is looking for a consultative Sales Executive to grow our client base for proactive customer journeys. You will operate within our Sales team with responsibility for finding, developing and closing new business in our target sectors (currently Telco, Utilities, Logistics, Healthcare and Insurance). You will work closely with our Customer Success and Development teams to exceed client expectations and grow annual recurring revenue.
This is a client-facing role, where you will be at the heart of the investment our clients make in ContactEngine. You will be innovative, analytical and commercially astute, and driven to support business transformation using ContactEngine software and processes. This will include building relationships with key stakeholders, developing business-case led transformation initiatives, and winning of new business through demonstrable process improvement. You will source business through RFP responses, working with partners, working leads and your own proactive approach to target buyers.
- Accountable for finding, targeting and qualifying new opportunities for ContactEngine in target sectors
- Lead the consultative sales process from start to finish, ultimately accountable for new business written with ContactEngine to quota
- Work with customer success to ensure the process design and implementation (pre-sales) aligns with the business process and KPIs to win the sale
- Build the relevant sales execution plan, complete all commercial, contractual and stakeholder activities
- Build and execute your own business plan to hit quota
- For existing clients assigned to you, create and execute an Account Plan that will deliver a roadmap of growth that is of benefit to clients
- Accountable for seeking and utilizing new channels and new communication methods.
What You Have:
- Proven service or project delivery experience in an IT or SaaS environment.
- Strong partnerships through excellent client relationship management.
- Proven experience designing digital customer journeys and improving digital processes.
- Understanding consumer behavior and the importance of language and timing when devising a communication strategy.
- Demonstrably strong commercial awareness including the creation of business cases.
- Experience steering large and complex projects end-to-end.
- Technical skills in data analysis.
- Ability to create a product roadmap that will drive value for ContactEngine and your client/s.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple accounts and work streams concurrently and operate effectively under intense time and business pressure.
- Detailed knowledge of large corporations operating practices and mechanisms
- You have a curious and questioning approach.
- You are accountable and own what you do.
How You Do It:
- You use your understanding of the IT/project landscape to deliver value for your client/s.
- Your client sees you as a trusted advisor because you understand their business, their key business drivers, and you effectively deliver business improvements.
- You understand how to map customer journeys and system processes to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and make processes more efficient.
- You can write persuasive customer conversations within the context of a full journey.
- You understand business problems and can work with required teams to cost solutions and build a commercial case to support investment.
- You understand various methodologies and how to control/support/drive projects in order to get the best out of the delivery team and satisfy the needs of your stakeholders
- You will be very used to using excel to manipulate large data sets and prove your case.
- You can work with technical colleagues and your client/s to understand the solutions required to solve business problems and can prioritize them in accordance with the value & capability they will deliver.
- You can communicate, present and influence senior stakeholders and sponsors at blue chip organizations. You articulate technical information in a non-technical way.
- You deliver projects and products that exceed business expectations with low to zero error rate.
- You can tailor your approach to stakeholder management to influence successful outcomes.
- You always ask why and look for continuous improvement.
- You lead by example and never ask someone to do something that you aren’t prepared to do yourself.
Join a rapidly expanding and award-winning global business with world class and disruptive SaaS technology, you will have excellent opportunities to use and expand your skills and make huge strides in your professional development.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company that better reflects the community we live in. We therefore welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.