Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Education Specialist is responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, configuring NICE inContact products based on best practices and customer requirements, coordinating inter-departmental activities within NICE inContact, tracking time and status within NICE inContact systems, and other tasks related to the success of his or her engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Staff-level expertise and currency in industry leading contact center technologies
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business cases for projects
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire
- Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends
- Present interactive, engaging and informative training tailored to clients business needs
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required
- Must have contact center experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience beyond education requirements above. Type of experience varies depending on Consultant’s specialization
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.