KAM Account Executive
KAM Account Executive
Location: Remote, US
The KAM Account Executive will be accountable for delivering world-class account management and business direction to NICE CXone's most important customers. Specifically, this position is responsible for building long-term relationships with new and existing customers by understanding their business goals, proposing enhancements to products and/or services, and leveraging appropriate company resources to address how clients can achieve better business outcomes by leveraging NICE CXone's technology products.
The Key Account Manager is responsible to upsell, cross-sell, and consult with the client and will bear a sales quota in addition to growing the revenue of an account base, including renewals. The Key Account Manager’s involvement with the client will encompass the entire lifecycle of the relationship - beginning with the initial implementation and carry through to building a long-term relationship. Client interaction will be done both over the phone/ WebEx and face to face.
The Key Account Manager will be the business leader in an account and work in concert with our Technical Support team (primarily through Technical Account Managers, Technical Success Managers, and Technical Success Analysts. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth.
As a Key Account Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Ensure revenue growth of assigned accounts and net new logos
- Achieve bookings quota through add-on sales to current customers
- This position will require travel of 20-40% of the time between customer meetings, quarterly business reviews, industry events, and sales kickoff
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within the customer base.
- Become intimately familiar with the assigned account base and become the trusted advisor to the customer for better business outcomes.
- Consult with the client regarding their contact center business, identifying areas in which they can use their existing NICE CXone products more effectively in coordination with best practices in the contact center industry.
- Maintain a working knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products and what strategy NICE CXone should develop to counter.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other NICE CXone products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE CXone's resources.
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps.
- Work directly with NICE inContact product management to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancement and development.
- Work with NICE CXone's Implementation team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and provide appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up.
- Measure success via tracking of client retention and revenue growth.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technologies or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years applicable experience in the account management function in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery.
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality.
- Experience in managing the business aspects of large Enterprise-level customers
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment and meeting customer time constraints.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with little to no daily supervision
- Competency negotiating and upselling products and services offerings
- Demonstrated sales proficiency, primarily to an installed base of customers
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.