Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the analysis, strategic recommendations, and change initiatives for the customer experience. This position will be part of the leadership team and will be responsible for building strong relationships through partnership and collaboration.
As a Customer Experience Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Directly engage with high visibility accounts escalated to CX office
- Partner with other senior leadership and oversee (build, lead and develop) strategic initiatives to provide a foundation for great long-lasting relationships with customers
- Work closely with multiple department teams to create a cohesive, positive customer experience across all channels.
- Collaborate with customer advocacy director to understand customer needs and support customer relationship management
- Identify and track all customer touch points
- Effectively gather data and establish metrics for measuring customer experience, engagement and satisfaction
- Organize and facilitate focus groups (internal and external) to gather feedback to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Identify process gaps and develop, implement, and monitor procedures, including the appropriate training and reporting
- Analyze data, prepare reports, and present recommendations to executive management
- Oversee service improvement plans for at-risk customers to increase customer retention and reduce customer churn rate
- Evaluate and select customer care tools to be used and oversee implementation as appropriate
- BA/BS degree required in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience required. MBA preferred.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in a customer facing role
- Proven passion for understanding the customer and creating a company culture that supports a positive customer experience
- Dynamic leadership ability ready to take on opportunities for growth and inspire others to do the same
- Strong leadership, organizational, administrative, and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience as a creative problem solver that looks for new solutions versus the status quo
- Strong listening and communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) to effectively communicate with customers and all levels within the company
- Possess solid research and business analysis skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and resiliency, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a fast changing environment
- Competency negotiating and successfully managing conflict
- An understanding of statistical process control charts, affinity diagram, interrelationship digraph, tree diagram, process decision program chart, arrow diagram, pareto diagram, cause and effect diagram, experience maps, etc.
- Experience in the SaaS or contact center industries.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.