Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Location: Remote near Dallas, TXJoin our amazing customer success team to make ContactEngine the world’s #1 customer conversation engine. At ContactEngine, we bring innovation to global brands by transforming their customer journeys using artificial intelligence powered proactive conversations.
We need our architects to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems as we continue to push our technology forward.
- Delivering successful technical architecture (end-to-end) to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Become a trusted technical advisor to Client’s team building strong relationships.
- Understanding the client’s business, understand their key business drivers, and determine how ContactEngine can most effectively deliver the dramatic business improvements.
- Working in close partnership with ContactEngine sales leads and the implementation team.
- Accountable for the end-to-end process from opportunity, validation, and planning to delivery.
- Managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical, customer experience, security and delivery expertise and guidance.
- Working in a methodical and process-oriented way.
- Working with the ContactEngine reporting and insights teams to monitor key account metrics and develop new and innovative ways to demonstrate ContactEngine’s value.
- Confidently and clearly communicating the ContactEngine value to clients.
- Bachelor’s/Graduate degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to successfully work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
- A curious and questioning approach. Asking why and looking for continuous improvement.
- Accountability and ownership.
- A commercially aware approach.
- Proven service or project delivery experience in an IT or SaaS environment.
- Extremely strong commercial awareness, including the creation of business cases.
- Experience managing large and complex projects end to end.
- Strong technical experience, including data analysis (you will be very used to using Excel to manipulate large data sets and prove your case).
- Proven relationship management experience, with the ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders and sponsors within senior management levels at blue chip organizations.
- Detailed knowledge of large corporations operating practices and mechanisms that will enable you to tailor stakeholder management and influence outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work streams concurrently without loss of quality or attention to detail.
- Able to operate highly effectively under intense time and business pressure.
- Multilingual would be a benefit.
ContactEngine provides proactive customer service for our clients – interacting with their customers through the channels they are most comfortable with before customers need to contact them. ContactEngine AI starts and runs intelligent conversations, transforming the efficiency and costs of client’s operations, and revolutionizing customer experience.
Some of the companies we work with: Verizon, Telus, Argos, ASDA, Whirlpool, Sky, Virgin media, BT, Accenture, Biritish Gas, DHL, ABN-AMRO, Microsoft.
ContactEngine Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.