Customer Onboarding Manager
Customer Onboarding Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote, USA
Customer Onboarding is an implementation offering that provides a comprehensive level of engagement to our customers. We tailor each customer’s onboarding experience to reflect their specific business need by partnering with the customer to develop and execute on their education and enablement plan. We help manage the change to our software, smooth the transition between departments, and continue building on the partnership our sales and implementation teams have established. With each engagement we seek to provide the right information to the right people at the right time. The Customer Onboarding Manager provides remote consultation, guidance, and training prior to, during, and after project go live. We work closely with site admins, managers, supervisors & agents to understand exactly where their pain points are (or where they are going to be), and then partner with them until they demonstrate proficiencies in all areas of the platform. Our customers will not transition out of onboarding until the Customer Onboarding Manager has signed off that these proficiencies have been demonstrated.
Client interaction will be done over the phone and/or via virtual meeting platforms, with face to face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate, as may be outlined in the customer's contract. The Customer Onboarding Manager will work both independently and in concert with the Professional Services, Technical Services and Education Services teams. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The Customer Onboarding Manager is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach for junior staff.
- Becomes intimately familiar with a customer's contact center and business to become the trusted advisor to the customer through their NICE CXone education and onboarding process.
- Sets and manages customer expectations and ensures education and onboarding goals align with customer goals/KPIs.
- Creates education/onboarding plans for customers and executes on those plans.
- Provides initial assessment meetings and possibly onsite visits to coordinate and conduct training and consulting, as appropriate.
- Contributes to business area assessment, user needs analysis, and product configuration recommendation.
- Contextualizes product knowledge for customers and helps institute best practices with product configuration and education processes.
- Acts as an education and product knowledge resource to the customer during the post go live phase of a project.
- Proactively and effectively identifies customer needs and overcomes objections to proposed solutions by performing benefits assessments for customers and gaining detailed understanding of their environment.
- Provides insight and feedback on technical issues to immediate supervisor and other outside groups.
- Works with NICE CXone Implementation Team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and providing appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up.
- Always follows the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXone policies and procedures.
- Communicates in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE CXone.
- Travels up to 25% per month to and from client sites to provide user support during platform cutovers.
- Regularly works flexible schedule and may occasionally need to be available for off-hour activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of NICE CXone products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE CXone's resources.
- Develops and presents customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps.
- Works directly with NICE CXone product management to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancements and development.
- Provides product configuration and, in some cases, IVR scripting as required.
- Minimizes NICE CXone's exposure to various contract liabilities by keeping project and task commitments. This includes applying an appropriate amount of tact by handling delicate situations appropriately in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Answers trouble calls/reports.
- Provides onsite and remote training, as required to ensure knowledge retention and comfort on the platform.
- Delivers help documentation and support, as needed.
- Provides escalated support to related corporate departments.
- Acts as a product subject matter expert to cross-functional NICE CXone departments.
- Submits entries into a knowledge base designed to address common questions, advanced techniques and best practices.
- Reviews service contacts, solutions overviews, statements of work, and other documents to align onboarding and training activities with intended goals and products purchased.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years in a service role in software, customer service, call/contact center, service delivery, or customer education and training
- 3+ years of business to business consulting experience
- 3+ years business to business customer education experience
- Knowledge and experience with call/contact center metrics and operations
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving proficiency
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and execute on assigned work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
- Business to business software training experience
- Experience in contact center operations or agent management
- Experience with the NICE CXone ACD/IVR product
ABOUT NICE CXone: With NICE, it’s never been easier for organizations of all sizes around the globe to create extraordinary customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. Featuring the world’s #1 cloud native customer experience platform, CXone, we’re a worldwide leader in AI-powered contact center software. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, partner with NICE to transform—and elevate—every customer interaction.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.