Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing marketing automation projects thru collaboration with campaign owners, ensuring end-to-end project accuracy, timeliness, and quality.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Responsible for executing marketing automation projects thru collaboration with campaign owners, ensuring end-to-end project accuracy, timeliness, and quality.
- Responsible for building and executing the programs within Marketo, including trigger-based, multi-step nurturing programs.
- Report and analyze campaign data and make recommendations on process flow and nurture paths.
- Ensure programs are built to maximize the ability to track program results.
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks like performance reports, deep-dive analysis, data, and data flow investigations, as needed by the Marketing team.
- Manage Marketo and integration of Salesforce, digital agencies, external forms, and other 3rd party APIs to ensure technology is fully maximized.
- Establish, maintain and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing
- Segment, analyze, and maintain Marketo database for cleanliness and accuracy for all campaigns.
- Provide guidance on Marketing Automation project requirements like SLAs, complete assets, overdue tasks, among others, to campaign owners.
- Validate requirements and manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying priorities
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years experience using Marketing automation platforms including Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua.
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate skills in creating reports
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce
- Has digital marketing experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation, and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.