Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia
The NICE CXone HR Business Partner in Bolivia is a role that supports the day-to-day people operations for our LATAM operations. The HRBP will work two-days a week out of our Cochabamba site. The HRBP will have primary accountability for aligning business objectives and processes with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services that reflects the business objectives of NICE CXone.. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the company’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
This is a key role on the HR team and will perform a combination of the following responsibilities:
This position will directly supervise the HR Operations Support role, as well as serves as a coach and mentor for business managers and individual contributor roles.
HR Business Partnering
- Supports Site Leader, keeps a pulse on local morale/engagement.
- Understands NICE culture and helps build the culture into the worksite. Coordinates team-building and employee appreciation activities.
- Builds and maintains employee relationships. Manages and resolves complex employee relation issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensures performance management and leadership development processes and activities are happening, per plan.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies. Proposes, drafts and publishes employee policies that comply with necessary employment laws (and regional needs, as appropriate).
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal department as needed / required.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Delivers and participates in training modules. Monitors and evaluates training programs to ensure success.
- Process all promotions and salary adjustments properly and ensure compliance with the approval matrix.
- Uses the HRIS system to track payroll, job titles, work history, benefits, contacts, etc.
- Manages communication with internal stakeholders (e.g., payroll, IT, etc.) for new hires, terminations and other employee changes/moves.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
Recruiting and Onboarding
- The HR Business Partner will work closely with our local recruiting team to ensure acquisition of high-quality, talented R&D and Services professionals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local universities to build a talent pipeline
- As part of the recruiting process, assist in administration of necessary skill assessments, coordination of interview process, and development of candidate offers.
- Partner closely with the NICE talent acquisition team to ensure a smooth process and favorable candidate experience.
- Ensure all employee documents are finalized and submitted to the Office of the Ministry.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and coordinate any technical trainings for new employees.
Payroll and Benefits
- Ensure all employee compensation data is updated in a timely manner & processed correctly through payroll
- Ensure all compensation & benefits are compliant with local government law
- Notify Payroll of any “Quinquenios” anniversary payments and other special payments are processed in a timely manner
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE policies and procedures at all times- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; the employee may perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor and / or other management. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 8+ years of HR related experience in a multinational company, ideally supporting LATAM countries such as Bolivia, Brazil and Mexico.
- Familiarity with local/regional employment laws and practices.
- English Proficiency – both speaking and written
- Experience working with all levels of the organization from employees through leaders
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent verbal/written communication; demonstrated interpersonal, team collaboration and organizational skills
- Proficient in primary MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Participate in projects as assigned as well as good will events
- Experience in all phases of HR including benefits administration, recruitment, employee relations, operations, etc
- Experience managing HR processes, employee records and working with Oracle HR information system or other HRIS system
- Experience working with third party vendors (e.g. Benefits, HRIS providers, etc.)
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.