Digital District Sales Manager
Digital District Sales Manager
Location: Remote, USThe District Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with CXone Sales Partners and identifying sales opportunities and building market share in their regions. This position is required to increase revenue streams in small business, commercial, government, and contact centers.
- Responsible for meeting monthly sales goals and quotas in order to maintain CXone monthly revenue goals and forecasts.
- Responsible for accurate representation of all product lines to Sales Partners and customers.
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Attends tradeshows.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all CXone travel policies and requirements.
- If remote from CXone headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within CXone allowances.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all CXone paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required >50%.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 10 + years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office setting
- Sales Engineering experience
- Telecomm sales experience
- SaaS experience
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE Cxone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE Cxone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.