JOB DESCRIPTION: Senior Software Engineer.
Serve as one of the top-performing and most proficient engineers in designing, producing, and testing high-quality software that meets specified functional and non-functional requirements within the time and resource constraints are given.
- Work with software engineers, architects, and managers in the design process for software products and services; contribute to the implementation planning and estimation
- Communicate software designs to other software engineering staff members through code and textual and pictorial documentation as needed. This includes interfacing directly with other groups inside and outside of R&D as needed.
- Lead the end-to-end implementation and support of the software by leading by example to ensure complete quality coverage and high degrees of responsiveness to any issues that come up throughout the complete lifecycle of the software.
- Ensure the intended design and quality levels are met through regular code reviews and testing of the software in development. Mentor and coach peer and junior engineers and champion best practices and encourage software craftsmanship.
- Personally contribute high volumes of quality code that is delivered with that of your colleagues in regular releases and deployments.
- Bachelor/Masters’ degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or Electronics from a reputable university.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in C# and .NET technologies.
- Very strong C# fundamentals and has experience in building enterprise-level software applications in C#(ASP.Net, including WCF, Web API, asynchronous and multi-threaded programming)
- Understanding of System Architecture, Object-oriented and/or Functional Programming, and troubleshooting/debugging
- RESTful API design and development
- Worked in high-performance, highly available, and scalable systems
- Experience in relational database development with SQL including design, queries, optimization, and tuning
- Automated Testing including Unit, Functional, Integration and End-to-End.
- Knowledge and Experience working with web-server technologies (IIS).
- Ability to understand and maintain existing C/C++ code is an advantage.
- Working experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure) and technologies is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of Agile Scrum development principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Very strong verbal and written English skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.