Revenue Assurance Analyst
The Revenue Assurance Analyst will work closely with "Order to Cash" process teams to identify requirements for order to cash process reporting and control. This position require capabilities to understand processes, define data requirements, write MS-SQL queries to extract data from various systems, perform initial analysis and provide reports on timely manner.
- Design and execute process monitoring and reporting
- Extract data from company systems and provide ready reports for review
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reporting
- Ensure’s accuracy of the data and reports produced
- Design, prepare and maintain various applications and reports.
- Writes queries and stored procedures in MS-SQL.
- Works with internal stakeholders to coordinate data extract efforts.
- Develops dashboards and reports to monitor metrics progress.
- Assist with metrics interpretation and analysis.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE CXone.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned the by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Computer Science required.
Advanced knowledge of Excel (including pivot table), Access and SQL
Intermediate knowledge of basic vba concepts
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.