Implementation Manager Positions, AI (Staff & Sr. levels)
Implementation Manager Positions, AI (Staff & Sr. Levels)
Location: Remote, USA
The Staff and Sr. Implementation Manager is a customer-facing, billable position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around NICE CXone products, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, and others digital channels.
This position has responsibilities for the full suite of CXone products but there will be a large emphasis on CXone Digital products. You will be a subject matter expert within the realm of digital channels such as social media, SMS, chat and email. You will be responsible to understand, design, and configure AI and Bot applications as well as gather and document detailed requirements for new clients. You will be heavily involved in developing processes and documentation around new excited digital based products that are being created by our R&D teams.
This position is responsible for both technical and business tasks, including enterprise contact center solution design, managing customer expectations and satisfaction, configuring NICE CXone products based on industry best practices and customer requirements, coordinating inter-departmental activities within NICE CXone and successfully guiding clients through the project life cycle. Additionally, as a Sr. level member of the team, you will be expected to be a mentor and leader to your peers and the project team.
As an Implementation Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provide staff or Sr. level technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
- Provide development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Provide technical consulting, analysis, development, and enhancement around the design of the software solution.
- Provide technical consulting around areas such as, NLU (Natural Language Understanding), AI (Artificial Intelligence), CRM integrations, API’s, ACD (Automatic Call Distributor), IVR (Interactive Voice Response), ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) and other contact center features and applications.
- Assist project manager with organizing inter-departmental and external objectives and tasks.
- Assist project manager with drafting and designing end to end project roll out plan.
- Serve in a project manager capacity regarding management of product related enhancements and change control within the project roll out.
- Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end-to-end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects.
- Up to 25% travel, potential international travel but usually does not exceed 10%.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire.
- Provide expertise as the subject matter expert of the NICE CXone products within project calls with clients
- Document and design business requirements pertaining to NICE CXone products based upon client’s business needs.
- Consult clients on industry best practices around contact center standards for ACD, IVR and digital NICE CXone products.
- Staff Implementation Manager = 5-7 years of professional services experience
- Staff and Sr. Implementation Manager = 10+ years of professional services experience
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of digital channel and/or AI/Bot software application experience.
- Type of experience varies depending on Implementation Manager's specialization:
- Desired personal profile: Very smart, analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.