Product Marketing Manager II
Product Marketing Manager II
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Richardson, TX
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a deep technical understanding of cloud services, communications protocols and architecture components. This role owns product marketing activities designed to increase sales growth including go-to-market planning and execution; product launch; internal and external communications, including product-related thought leadership; integrated campaign execution; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey. This position requires close interaction with all business units across the company. The Product Marketing Manager will need to translate highly technical products, features and functionality into key market messages to drive revenue.
As a Product Marketing Manager II, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Maintain overall responsibility for our Open Cloud Foundation product marketing plans and communications strategy to meet business objectives for assigned product(s)
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and other marketing and sales assets for each assigned product(s)
- Monitor and analyze customer needs and technology trends
- Monitor competitor activities including pricing, marketing strategies and product direction
- Interact across Marketing on integrated campaign activities, provide input as subject matter expert
- Deliver thought-leading content, relative to assigned products, via events, blogs, e-books, and other outlets
- Own and drive all marketing-related product launch and software release activities for assigned product(s)
- Lead and facilitate product positioning trainings for Sales, Service, and Support teams
- Produce customer-facing product demos, video, webinars, and other content to increase product adoption and use
- Clearly communicate product, pricing, packaging and promotion updates to internal audiences
- Use buyer personas to produce content for each stage of the buyer journey
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master's Degree Business or Marketing preferred.
- 4+ years experience in software product marketing required.
- Highly technical with an understanding of voice architectures, API’s and underlying cloud technologies.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in positioning, packaging and sales enablement required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and effective presentation capabilities.
- Ability to work cross functionally with peer group and management in order to achieve goals
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Experience in contact center market or related industry is preferred.
- Experience in marketing SaaS solutions a plus.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.