Partner Program Manager
Partner Program Manager
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Partner Program Manager is a blended role combining the skills of a project manager with the management responsibilities of an account/partner manager. This position is primarily a partner-facing, billable position chartered with owning the relationship between NICE inContact and our Certified Implementation Partners (CIPs). Partner Program Managers engage CIPs in a support capacity and provide specialized expertise around NICE inContact products, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, integrations, ACD, WFM/QM and others.
The Partner Program Manager functions in a project management facet to multiple assigned groups of CIPs, with an overall goal to make them an extension of NICE inContact’s internal Professional Services department. PPM’s are responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing partner relationships, forecasts, program/process automation/development, technical product support, and implementation delivery. The Partner Program Manager oversees the configuration of NICE inContact products, based on best practices and
customer requirements, coordinate inter-departmental activities within NICE inContact, forecast delivery of projects by quarter, track time and status within NICE inContact systems, act as the escalation point for project risks/customer concerns, and other tasks related to the success of his or her engagement. This position is also a partner leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach for partner leadership, project and implementation managers.
This position is responsible for the performance in all areas related to NICE inContact solutions provisioning, implementation, and deployment of technical and business solutions to clients. The customer base consists of public and private sector agencies and businesses employing diverse information management and contact center environments.
As a Partner Program Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provide Level 2 technical support guidance to partners, internal junior team members, and non-technical account managers
- Provide process, data, and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments
- Perform quality audits on partner implementations
- Provide forecast updates to quarterly implementation commitments
- Provide assessment of database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications
- Provide insight into technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement
- Maintain senior-level expertise in industry leading contact center technologies
- Coordination of Subject Matter and Product Experts to confirm configuration issues and or platform limitations
- Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end to end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects
- Provide consultative support for best practices regarding solution design and configuration
- Project tracking via NICE inContact systems and processes
- Act as point of escalation for implementation, technical, customer, or project-related concerns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment overseeing the deployment of up to 40 continuous projects
- Conduct weekly meetings with partner leadership to cover issues, risks, and project status
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with CIP leadership to go over actual performance and create action plans when needed
- Stakeholder and project sponsor of the internal program and process changes
- Assist with quarterly forecasts and provide status updates to upper-level management and sales teams on a continual basis
- Provide feedback and assist with the creation of partner program features, presentations, and internal evangelizing
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude, and attire
- Oversee multiple teams of CIPs, consisting of senior leadership, project managers, implementation managers, and platform engineers
- Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, QA audits, quarterly business reviews, and performance improvement plans
- Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the department's goals and objectives
- Responsible for onboarding both new CIPs and their Implementation Managers, including organizing training and certification.
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA preferred.
- The ability to perform in a cross-functional role blending account management, business acumen, and product-specific technical skills.
- 6+ years of professional experience beyond the education requirements above.
- Experience with managing external partnerships and coordinating with internal departments.
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Prior Account Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.