IT Helpdesk Supervisor
The Supervisor Help Desk is expected to lead, coach and work with the Corporate Help Desk team to improve the lives of NICE CXOne employees. This position will supervise, and often take part in, the implementation and maintenance of hardware, operating systems, security solutions, and other corporate systems. Ensure published operation level agreements are established and that there is adequate personnel coverage to meet the needs of the company. As a working Supervisor, this position requires the ability to troubleshoot unique issues, act in a consultative fashion to arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for our employees, and coordinate with internal departments to provide a collaborative solution that will leave the customer with a positive experience.
- Ensure user services are operational within the specified SLA.
- Provide timely response to customer down time and ensure proper systems operability.
As an IT Help Desk Supervisor, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Supervise a staff of Helpdesk Analysts consisting of Level 1 and Level 2 employees.
- Supervise with the implementation, inventory, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, problem resolution, support, and disposal of internal infrastructure managed by the Help Desk team. This includes, but is not limited to, networks, servers, wireless APs, PCs, Macs, software, and VoIP phones.
- Provides support in recruiting, onboarding and offboarding for Help Desk team.
- Work on special projects given by Manager of IT.
- Monitor and improve helpdesk operation level and production systems in order to maintain an excellent support standard.
- Provide hands-on technical support to end users.
- Act as a point of escalation for all requests and incidents.
- Track and monitor incident trends to help with and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
- Provide visibility into team workloads and projects.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXOne policies and procedures at all times.
- Act as technical liaison or subject matter expert in matters of support to crossfunctional NICE CXOne Departments.
- Continually find ways to improve process and workflow efficiency, including staying up to date on industry best practices.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks while maintaining high quality results.
- Complete quality management and coaching to the analysts.
- Documentation of Help Desk policies and procedures. 16. Train, support and empower Help Desk team.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Associate degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience required.
- Relevant CompTIA, ITIL v3 and/or v4, Microsoft, VMware or Networking certifications or desire to obtain them is a plus
- 4+ years as a Help Desk Technician or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years leading an IT team.
- Managing and troubleshooting Adobe products, Anti- Virus software, Smartphone devices, video conferencing, and VoIP phone systems
- Advance knowledge of computer hardware – HP Systems
- Experience working in a trouble ticket environment meeting OLAs.
- Experience creating and updating process and policy documents.
- Knowledge and some experience with networking equipment and standard internet protocols including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Office suite (on-prem and cloud).
- Experience with Windows 7-10 and Mac OSX.
- Experience managing and maintaining a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Supporting users at all levels of technical proficiency.
- Maintaining accurate and current documentation of new and existing technologies.
- Knowledge in operational utilization, and performance monitoring
- Knowledge in managing OLAs and trouble ticketing system.
Experience with MS O365, Azure, ITIL v3 and/or v4, VMWare Horizon
Experience managing an IP PBX
Experience imaging desktops and laptop
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.