Customer Success Manager
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Location: Remote in Eastern, USDue to our continual success and growth, our small team is looking for a Customer Success Architect to partner with our Sales, Customer Success, Pre-Sales and Development teams to design and build perfect customer journeys for our clients.
ContactEngine is a cloud-hosted conversation platform. Pro-active and omni-channel, ContactEngine leverages artificial intelligence, natural-language processing and machine-learning so that global brands can transform their customer journeys.
ContactEngine disrupts the traditional call-centers, just a fraction of the cost to deploy and run, but with three times the customer engagement rate of its manual call-center predecessors. This means that as well as being lower cost, ContactEngine can drive corporate KPIs harder and faster, as well as improve the customer experience.
- Delivering successful technical architecture (end-to-end) to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Become a trusted technical advisor to Client’s team building strong relationships.
- Understanding the client’s business, understand their key business drivers, and determine how ContactEngine can most effectively deliver the dramatic business improvements.
- Working in close partnership with ContactEngine sales leads and the configuration team.
- Accountable for the end to end process from opportunity, validation and planning to delivery.
- Managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical, customer experience, security and delivery expertise and guidance.
- Working in a methodical and process-oriented way.
- Working with the ContactEngine reporting and insights teams to monitor key account metrics and develop new and innovative ways to demonstrate ContactEngine’s value.
- Confidently and clearly communicating the ContactEngine value to clients.
- Strong partnerships through excellent client relationship management.
- Experienced in Agile or another methodology to illustrate end to end process.
- Ability to articulate technical information clearly to senior stakeholders.
- A curious and questioning approach. Asking why and looking for continuous improvement.
- Accountability and ownership.
- A commercially aware approach.
- Proven service or project delivery experience in an IT or SaaS environment.
- Extremely strong commercial awareness, including the creation of business cases.
- Experience managing large and complex projects end to end.
- Strong technical experience, including data analysis (you’ll be very used to using Excel to manipulate large data sets and prove your case).
- Proven relationship management experience, with the ability to communicate, present and influence stakeholders and sponsors within management levels at blue chip organizations.
- Detailed knowledge of large corporations operating practices and mechanisms that will enable you to tailor stakeholder management and influence outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work streams concurrently without loss of quality or attention to detail.
- Able to operate highly effectively under intense time and business pressure.
- Willing to travel (c. 50% of the time).
- Multilingual would be a benefit.
- Full time
- Remuneration TBC
- You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding and award-winning global business with world class and disruptive SaaS technology.
- You’ll have excellent opportunities to use and expand ALL your skills and make huge strides in your professional development.
- You’ll be joining a strong culture, and a tight-knit team of colleagues.
- You’ll have great opportunities to advance.
For more information about ContactEngine, please visit www.contactengine.com
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.