NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the 100 largest corporations in the world, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions. Innovation efforts in cloud-native open platforms, artificial intelligence and analytics is driving rapid growth of our software products with reported revenues of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2020.
A part of NICE, ContactEngine is the world’s leading SaaS platform specialising in proactive (outbound) conversational AI and has transformed the way some of the biggest companies in North America and Europe engage with their customers – saving them millions and making their customers happier. Using the very latest cloud technologies, ContactEngine enables organisations to move from an inbound-first (reactive) customer service approach to an outbound-first (proactive) one, creating an effortless, efficient experience for customers along their journey.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our UK team. The ideal candidate will be a certified Scrum Product Owner with significant experience in the delivery of software development projects using the Agile Scrum framework.
You will be part of a highly-skilled, cross-functional delivery team and as such you will be able to discuss and take input from multiple stakeholders at different levels within the business, including senior management and translate requirements into well-defined, deliverable pieces of work. Excellent communication skills are essential and you will have a pragmatic view to delivery and a willingness to adapt, but equally have the confidence to challenge when necessary.
Location is primarily remote, with occasional travel to our London (and other) offices.
- Product owner for all work coming into the engineering team. This will include core product development and custom client development.
- Own, manage and maintain the product backlog across the business as a whole, ensuring that workstreams are co-ordinated across multiple scrum teams.
- Work with stakeholders and the engineering team to understand requirements and define user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Own and lead the refinement of the backlog by gathering the necessary detail and acceptance criteria on backlog items to ensure that the engineering team can provide estimations.
- Prioritisation of the backlog to ensure that delivery aligns with the product roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders and the engineering team to ensure sprint planning takes place to inform delivery forecasts.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure each sprint is successful and delivers value.
- Engage with the business and senior management to provide regular updates on roadmap progress, delivery forecasts and prioritisation exercises.
- Serve as the product ambassador, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product.
- Provide product overviews and co-ordinate sprint demos.
- Support the continual evolution of the product roadmap.
- Work with the engineering team and engineering manager to ensure continual improvement of our agile methodology and be an advocate for good agile practices.
- 5+ years experience in product development.
- 3+ years experience in a scrum product owner role.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with agile software delivery, agile processes and principles.
- Experience working with multiple backlogs and related workstreams.
- Experience effectively managing conflicting stakeholder needs.
- Scrum Product Owner certification.
- Experience supporting delivery of cloud infrastructure projects.
- An understanding of data security and compliance requirements, particularly in relation to ISO 27001 and GDPR.
- Experience with Kanban, Lean or other agile frameworks and practices.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.