Demand Generation Manager II
NICE inContact is looking for a high-performing, self-motivated Demand Generation Manager to lead two key programs for the Digital Marketing team – pay-per-lead demand marketing and managing NICE inContact’s presence on major B2B review sites. The role requires a marketing professional with experience in demand marketing and knowledge of major B2B SaaS review sites like G2, Trustradius and Gartner Digital Markets. You will be expected to manage multiple B2B campaigns across channels, including content syndication, pay-per-click, nurture email series, account-based marketing and review outreach.
The role is responsible for fully owning both programs and working with external vendors as well as various teams throughout the organization to drive success. This includes planning, organizing and executing programs each quarter to achieve specific Digital Marketing goals. The ability to pivot and adapt quickly to evolving marketing strategies is absolutely imperative in this position.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you will join a group of entrepreneurial, goal-driven marketers who lead the web marketing, SEM and SEO programs for NICE inContact. This is a team of high achievers who have driven double-digit growth for the organization over the last two years.
As the Demand Generation Manager II, a Typical Day Might Include:
- Planning and executing multi-channel campaigns with lead generation providers to drive leads and sales pipeline.
- Management and allocation of large budgets to various vendors and campaigns
- Closely monitoring and optimizing lead generation campaigns.
- Measuring campaign and program metrics in relation to digital marketing KPIs.
- Creating and executing segment-specific nurture series in collaboration with Product Marketing, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations.
- Collaborating with Product Marketing to develop content to target prospects throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Identifying new sources of pipeline generation to drive business growth.
- Leveraging intent data sources to identify high intent accounts, working with paid digital teams to develop retargeting cadence.
- Creating and launching email series and web content for customer review outreach.
- Working with Customer Reference team to source reviews from top customers.
- Tracking NICE inContact and competitor review site metrics.
- Managing review site strategy and growth goals across sites such as G2, TrustRadius, etc.
- Delivering monthly performance reports to Marketing Leadership. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, with prior success in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs and campaigns across products and segments.
- Experience with modern marketing principles, including integrated campaigns and demand gen best practices.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms (SFDC, Marketo preferred)
- Data-driven mindset and the ability to deliver the most relevant insights that accurately describe the campaign performance, the account metrics and the impact metrics (revenue, pipeline) are critical functions of this role.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders
- Ability to work with 12+ external vendors, coordinate quarterly contract approval with Legal and manage quarterly program budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required with a strong bias toward proactive and clear communication of expectations and deadlines to internal audiences.
- Collaborative in nature and desire to work as a team.
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with existing resources.
- Understanding of campaign messaging, nurture programs, value propositions, assets and content marketing.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, detail oriented and is highly metrics focused
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.