Marketing Automation Manager
Manager, Marketing Automation
Job Location: SLC UT, Dallas TX, Austin TX, Richardson TX, Columbus OH, Atlanta GA, Minneapolis MN
The Marketing Automation Manager will help drive the full demand funnel process by partnering with marketing and sales stakeholders to continuously optimize, track and align funnel strategy and data flow. In addition, the Marketing Automation Manager will oversee work on B2B automation programs including emails, landing pages, audience segmentation, quality assurance, testing of programs, building reports, and analyzing marketing programs. Responsibilities also include working on back-end functionality of the Marketo marketing automation platform by maintaining operational data management campaigns and templates, ensuring integrations work as intended, and keeping process and other documentation up to date.
- Manage the full automation process of developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring marketing activities from the Marketo platform including email, nurture campaigns, landing pages, forms, list uploads and lead scoring
- Manage marketing campaign operations between Marketo and Salesforce platforms
- Manage the full demand funnel process within Marketo including design, segmentation, and suppression
- Partner with marketing and sales stakeholders to continuously optimize, track and align on the demand funnel strategy and data flow
- Help drive and execute the web personalization strategy across systems using Marketo Web Personalization and other tools.
- Manage process for A/B testing on marketing programs to maximize the effectiveness of tools and processes, presenting insights and recommendations for optimization
- Ensure process and system compliance with government regulations including CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc.
- Document automation processes, programs, and procedures as well as be proactive at finding ways to help streamline processes and procedures
- Management of marketing automation team:
- Manages team of 3 matrix reports. Supervises the work of individual contributors while assisting with management decisions and activities
- Responsible for shared input on performance appraisals and pay reviews.
- Help team establish target goals to attain functional objectives
- Manage relationships and budget for outside vendors
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6-9 years of experience in related job functions in a high-tech B2B industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketo, Marketo Certified Expert a plus
- Proficiency in the Salesforce CRM platform
- Strong marketing automation execution experience
- Knowledge and adherence to global data privacy laws and email marketing regulations
- Excellent communicator with highly developed verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build team unity and inspire high performance, working with a diverse cross-functional group
- Developing ability to think strategically and evaluate issues from multiple perspectives
- Developing ability to manage multiple projects and define priorities
- Minimal supervision needed with wide latitude for independent judgment
- Experience in the demand funnel process including lead lifecycle management, waterfall stages, and strategy
- Experience in people management and team building
- Experience in account-based marketing (ABM)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.