Digital Routing Expert
Digital Routing Expert, Product Expert
Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe Digital Routing Expert t is a customer-facing, position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around industry standards, best practices, competitive landscape, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including but not limited to Services. This position will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, recommending the ideal configuration for NICE CXone products based on industry best practices and customer requirements, coordinating all the necessary internal resources, and in general ensuring the customer's desired business outcomes are satisfied.
Client interaction will be done primarily over the phone and/or via WebEx, with face to face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate. The Digital Routing Expert will work both independently and in concert with the Sales and Technical Services team. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The Digital Routing Expert is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach to employees supporting our reporting products.
This position is responsible for business and technical performance related to Partner, with secondary responsibilities understanding the NICE CXone product suite.
- Provide technical configuration, best practice guidance and customized training to customers for the Services product family.
- Engage internal product management organizations as necessary to ensure customer requirements are prioritized and incorporated into product roadmaps
- Maintain expertise and currency in industry leading contact center methodologies, processes, and technologies surrounding the use of Partner products
- Serve in a project management capacity, driving a successful customer/partner engagement lifecycle, ensuring appropriate internal resources are engaged as needed.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for assigned projects.
- Demonstrate ability to manage client relationships at the Executive and Front Line Management level
- Consult on NICE CXone Services capabilities, available technologies and solutions
- Assist internal training department to develop targeted product certification programs which ensure customer facing employees have the skills needed to appropriately represent our products with customers
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required. MBA Preferred
- 6+ years of customer engagement and industry experience beyond education requirements above
- 4-5 years of experience with products and technologies
- 1-3 years of experience in Contact/Call Centers or Technical & Customer Support operations
- Type of experience varies depending on Digital Routing Expert area of specialization:
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/contact centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of contact centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Industry experience related to the specific product with understanding of technical and business needs from an implementation, technical or consultant practice
- Strong consulting skill set to uncover, strategize, and align client goals and objectives with a product solution
- Ability to display strong and commanding confidence as a digital routing expert
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.