National Partner Manager - CRM Alliances
National Partner Manager - CRM Alliance
Location: RemoteThe National Partner Manager grows the indirect sales channel in support of NICE inContact revenue goals through an assigned strategic partners (Microsoft, SFDC, Zendesk, ServiceNow). The National Partner Manager will lead the NICE inContact pursuit of and strategy for growth in the CRM space. This is a field-based, partner-facing position which will require a minimum of 25% travel per month.
- This role will be responsible for developing partner recruitment plans that generate revenue opportunities in key market segments.
- Support and project manage key initiatives associated with building out a new partner program
- Develop alliances with regional system integrators
- Develop joint business opportunities and execute programs and initiatives that drive growth
- Build partner recruitment plan and associated pipeline to generate revenue opportunities in key market segments
- Build and manage partner revenue forecast models
- Articulate NICE inContact's value proposition to prospective partners and educate internal stakeholders on the partner's value
- Effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, services, product, marketing, legal and operations
- Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent work experience required.
- Master's degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred
- 8-10+ years technology sales experience
- Demonstrated achievement in managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated achievement in creating, building and growing partner channels
- Comfortable and successful in a fast paced, growth oriented company
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external executive level audience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience Preferred:
- Previous experience working for or with CRM's in a alliance role & GTM role
- SAAS selling experience.
- Background in selling a customer experience (CX) solution
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.