The Proposal Manager will be responsible for delivering high-quality, customer-focused and competitively differentiated RFx responses that combine best practices with refined proposal development tools and processes. The Proposal Manager’s primary focus will be on leading strategic RFP/RFI pursuits and outlining the business value of NICE solutions in RFx responses.
- Leading the development of high-quality, customer-focused and competitively differentiated RFP responses
- Exhibiting strong leadership skills to help set team expectations and effectively balance workload in order to produce high-quality deliverables in environment where competing deadlines are a norm
- Reviewing requirements as detailed in the client’s RFx to ensure our resulting proposal meets all requirements
- Organizing and facilitating proposal kickoff calls, meetings, review sessions, etc.
- Coordinating sales, marketing, technical and corporate resources across multiple time zones and regions to develop proposal content
- Ensuring the FAQs and corporate knowledge database information is up-to-date, easy-to-find and technically accurate based on relevant RFPs (as assigned)
- Participating in training and development sessions on an ongoing basis in order to continually develop individual knowledge capital around the NICE solution set
- BA in English, marketing or other writing-focused degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years professional proposal development, technical writing, training or marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work within team environment
- Advanced skills in MS Word styles and templates; familiarity with Excel, PDF and other MS office programs
- Experience with proposals in the large enterprise commercial space, BPO, state and local government, and higher education preferred
- Experience managing content and proposals via RFPIO, Ariba and other similar systems is advantageous
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the world’s leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service and ensure compliance. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.