Software Engineer II
Software Engineer II
Location: San Diego, CA, Seattle, WA, Austin, TX
As the world’s leading Contact Center as a Service company, NICE CXone serves contact centers, customer service centers, 911 centers, government entities, non-profits among many other companies globally. NICE CXone is the first to market with a complete Cloud offering that covers all the needs traditionally covered by on-premise providers. Our solutions not only involve complex software and networking but have expanded to fill robotic automation and artificial intelligence. We’re constantly expanding the horizon of what a contact center solution should be in a hyper-connected world.
Our team is building an exciting new platform that will more cohesively bring all NICE CXone solutions together. As we accelerate our growth together with partners and a developer-friendly ecosystem, the need to further mature our core platform has become a priority. While these new platform capabilities offer a new range of possibilities, we need someone who is hungry to executing on our mission of improving people’s lives by powering great customer experiences.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development, primarily in front end development
- Working knowledge of unit testing and test automation
- Working knowledge of user stories and use cases
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS tech
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development processes
- Experience developing solutions that integrate with customer websites and web applications
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.