Manager, Marketing Analytics
Manager, Marketing Analytics
Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe Manager, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for delivering advanced analytics and data-centric support for the marketing team in a B2B environment. This role will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify business problems and provide data-driven solutions. This role will champion the intelligent use of data to help tell the story and inform strategic business decisions.
As a Manager Marketing Analytics, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Ownership of the overall B2B marketing analytics strategy and process.
- Analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights and trends that can drive differentiated approaches for lead generation and account-based marketing.
- Lead the day-to-day collaboration with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to communicate insights and recommend data informed strategies.
- Capture business requirements for data and analytic solutions and collaborate with Marketing team to ensure business requirements align with business needs.
- Support the processes to implement data insights into action by integrating into Salesforce CRM system.
- Partner with Marketing leadership to provide insights, drive decision making and reconcile data at an upper level.
- Own the reporting project queue and ongoing project management for reporting.
- Work closely with Marketing Data Management team for collaboration on data strategy.
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6-9 years of experience in related job functions
- Excellent communicator with highly developed verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build team unity and inspire high performance, working with a diverse cross-functional group
- Developing ability to think strategically and evaluate issues from multiple perspectives
- Developing ability to manage multiple projects and define priorities
- Contact center
- Cloud software
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.