Location: Remote near TX, VA, FL, GA or ALJoin our fantastic implementation team and help make ContactEngine the world's #1 customer conversation engine. At ContactEngine, we use proactive conversations powered by artificial intelligence to transform customer communications for global brands. We are looking for implementation consultant who can bring fresh ideas, creative solutions, and curiosity to learn continually.
As an implementation consultant, you will work on projects that are critical to our Client's success. Our implementation consultant are versatile leaders that enthusiastically take on new challenges as we continually push our technology forward.
- Learn Client’s business processes to define and document requirements for automated transactions of proactive customer journeys
- Document End to End Application Integration Specifications
- Configure, perform E2E testing, debug and deploy the SaaS platform based on client requirements.
- Define and implement ContactEngine customer journey optimization strategies by utilizing data analytics in conjunction with a deep understanding of the ContactEngine transactional data model.
- Write queries in SQL and build reports and dashboards.
- Collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Build and test APIs (C#).
- Work with Customer Success Managers, Product development, and AI innovation teams to implement the business and technical requirements of ContactEngine deployments for Market Trials and Production releases.
- Bachelor's/Graduate degree focused on STEM or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of basic programming languages and data structures.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL).
- Curious with a passion for learning
- A keen problem solver
- Ability to successfully work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
- If you don't have these but are willing to learn, please apply.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Analytics.
- Technical expertise in data structure extraction and summarization.
- Experience with integration tools.
- Application knowledge of Excel, BI tools, Postman (or other API development environments).
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Additional knowledge and experience in Java and RESTful services a plus.
- ContactEngine helps some of the biggest companies in the world to have proactive, automated conversations with their customers – millions of unique conversations occurring across the globe each year.
- ContactEngine AI drives intelligent conversations, which improves customer engagement and experience.
- Some of the companies we work with Verizon, Telus, Argos, ASDA, Whirlpool, Sky, Virgin Media, BT, Accenture, British Gas, DHL, ABN-AMRO, Microsoft.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company that reflects our community by welcoming applications from all backgrounds.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.