Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia.
The QA Engineer is responsible for evaluating the overall quality of our products by developing
test plans to validate product functionality and performance. As an integral contributor
to our Agile development teams test cases to ensure the highest level of quality and timely deliveries to the NICE CXOne platform.
Throughout the project lifecycle this individual will clearly outline the current state of the product
and project by communicating any and all risks to the team. Ultimately, this engineer is experienced enough to drive defect discovery.
As a QA Engineer a typical day might include the following:
- Be passionate about quality and driven to accomplish the company’s goals.
- Execute a complete test strategy for assigned products and features including verification of functional, performance, security and scalability requirements
- Execute test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Communicate QA results, risks and project status to the team as well as other stake holders
- Follow and execute on team-specified “done” criteria for testing features
- Follow the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated
- Participate actively in the scrum ceremonies.
- Analyze testing results to enhance future test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Continuous improvement of regression tests
- Create QA tasks and monitor individual burn-downs to ensure completion
- Identify log, track and report bugs
- Participate actively in the scrum ceremonies
The basic knowledge and experience for the QA roles are:
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of QA practices and policies
- 2+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience with testing tools
- Experience writing SQL statements
- Experience testing web & API services
- Understanding of the following types of testing: Functional, Usability, Load, Stress, Negative, E2E, smoke, Integration, Data validation, Performance, Regression and Automated testing
- Possess organizational and time management skills
- Possess communication & decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and self-manage projects
- Programming or scripting experience
- Automated testing experience
- DevOps experience
- CI/CD experience
- Cloud experience, AWS preferred
- Experience with contact server technologies
We are looking for different levels for our teams: QA (Jr. and Mid- level), Sr. QA, and Lead QA.
Check the complete description for the other roles:
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.