Specialist Product Owner
The Sr. Product Owner oversees Developer tools under the direction of the Product Partner Ecosystem group, aiming at the flawless execution of the activities within the Ecosystem Program. He/she is the product champion within the company and will be viewed as the "expert" for accurate and credible information on the product. The Product Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining and planning the overall developer tools while interacting with engineering, services, corporate IT and operations group. The Product Manager is responsible for creating the concepts, requirements and a variety of analyses for new products and product improvements.
· Set the solution marketplace and developer for partner programs, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with developers and/or partners to deliver high-quality experiences for our internal teams and our customers and partners.
· Build use cases and user stories around the tools requirements and communicate them effectively.
· Maintain a roadmap for partner certification program, developer portal to delight users and increase Customer and Partner satisfactions.
· Integrate user research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback into your product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as meet the needs of the business.
· Facilitate communication throughout the development process by partnering with key departments, especially engineering, services, operations and corporate IT.
· Identify methods and metrics for identifying success and failures.
· Coordinate with other product managers to ensure cohesiveness.
· Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solution.
· Empowers internal personnel by sharing area of expertise freely vs hoarding knowledge
· Performs other duties, as assigned.
· Acting subject matter expert expected to know and understand new features and feature improvement.
· Day to day project management, coordination, and delivery of projects related to assigned products.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.