Senior Professional Services Engineer
Senior Professional Services Engineer
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Senior Professional Services Engineer is a customer-facing, billable position chartered with engaging customers in a consultative capacity and providing specialized expertise around NICE inContact products, the contact center industry, and other contact center ecosystem topics including CRM, telecommunications infrastructure, analytics, social media, and others.
This position, depending on the types of projects onto which he or she is deployed, will be responsible for both technical and business tasks including managing customer expectations and satisfaction, configuring NICE inContact products based on best practices and customer requirements, coordinating inter-departmental activities within NICE inContact, tracking time and status within NICE inContact systems, and other tasks related to the success of his or her engagement.
The Senior Professional Services Engineer is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach for junior staff.
This position is responsible for consultative performance in all areas related to NICE inContact solutions provisioning, implementation, and deployment of technical and business solutions to clients. The customer base consists of public and private sector agencies and businesses employing diverse information management and contact center environments.
As a Senior Professional Services Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provide Staff-level technical configuration and, in some cases, programming as required.
- Provide process, data and object modeling in a variety of application and database environments.
- Provide database design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Provide technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Maintain Staff-level expertise and currency in industry leading contact center technologies.
- Serve in a project manager capacity via management of end-to-end system life cycle development of small to large-scale projects.
- Develop costing proposals for projects, perform risk analysis, and manage change control.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects.
- Conduct comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and prepare business cases for projects.
- Present a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire.
- Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
- Contribute to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Assist with comprehensive cost/benefit analysis and preparation of business cases for new projects.
- Supervise during project life cycle any junior level client staff, or any sub-contracted personnel assigned to your project team.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE) or business (e.g., Marketing/MIS) field or equivalent work experience required.
- MBA preferred.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience beyond education requirements above.
Type of experience varies depending on Implementation Manager's specialization:
- Implementation: broad skills in both technology & analysis; experience in communicating at a technical and functional level while managing business rapport.
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; deeply technical expertise around software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases.
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter.
- Prior consulting experience.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.