Production Designer/Graphic Design
The Production Designer creates, executes, and repurposes marketing and brand assets including branded images, digital ad sets, integrated campaign graphics, collateral, presentations and brand building blocks (logos, reusable graphics, etc.) This role will play a crucial part in a fast-moving marketing team—adept at resizing, repurposing, and otherwise readying materials for marketing use, as well as designing from scratch. The individual in this role collaborates closely with other members of the creative department and marketing teams to produce marketing and brand assets that are used in marketing campaigns and for sales or partner enablement programs.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Produce, execute, and deliver graphic design work for marketing projects/programs as assigned, balancing project and program goals with brand and demand priorities in order to achieve the best results. You’ll create high quality designs for a wide range of deliverables: landing pages, social, digital ads, email, case studies, brochures, white papers, presentations and the catch-all “and more” that serves as a blanket for whatever cockamamie and/or brilliant idea marketing cooks up.
- Be a leading example, protector, and expert resource for the NICE inContact Brand by adhering and promoting adherence to brand standards and guidelines---fonts, colors, photography, logos, templates, and more.
- Resize, regionalize/regionalise, update, repurpose, and extend existing graphic assets.
- Follow established production process for delivery of a high volume of high-quality materials within established SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Work within and contribute to Marketing Foundations Library which includes brand building blocks like logos, brand icons, ready to use images, templates, and integrated campaigns. Also includes source files for all completed projects.
- Assist with miscellaneous creative and marketing projects as needed. To quote Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell, “ain’t no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough.”
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with others in and outside of the company.
BFA in Graphic Design or Advertising Design (or an incredibly impressive portfolio site)
3+ years’ experience in B2B high-tech, design/ad agency, or marcom
Proven ability to create and deliver high quality materials such as collateral and presentations, digital and otherwise
3+ years’ experience using graphic production software (Adobe Creative suite) as well as the usual Microsoft suite
Strong time management, organization and communication skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.