National Partner Manager
National Partner Manager
Location: RemoteThe National Partner Manager is responsible for developing new strategic partner relationships with an emphasis on UC proprietors / providers and VAR's. This person will initially assist in building out new partner recruitment strategies, programs and the supporting infrastructure and then transition into a purely new partner recruitment role. This person will coordinate cross-functional resources to ensure alignment of partner activities with the strategies that exist within NICE inContact's channel organization.
- This role will be responsible for developing partner recruitment plans that generate revenue opportunities in key market segments.
- Support and project manage key initiatives associated with building out a new partner program
- Develop alliances with regional system integrators
- Develop joint business opportunities and execute programs and initiatives that drive growth
- Build partner recruitment plan and associated pipeline to generate revenue opportunities in key market segments
- Build and manage partner revenue forecast models
- Articulate NICE inContact's value proposition to prospective partners and educate internal stakeholders on the partner's value
- Effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, services, product, marketing, legal and operations
- Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Communications, or Marketing or equivalent work experience required.
- Master's degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred
- 8-10+ years technology sales experience
- Demonstrated achievement in managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated achievement in creating, building and growing partner channels
- Comfortable and successful in a fast paced, growth oriented company
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external executive level audience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience working directly or indirectly with UC providers or partners
- Experience working directly or indirectly with Value-added resellers (VAR's)
- SAAS selling experience
- Background in selling a customer experience (CX) solution
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.