Account Executive (French Speaking) - NICE CXone
Accounts Executive, NICE CXone
What if we told you that you could make a bigger impact on the digitalization of the customer journey of your clients to make it frictionless, overachieve your targets and take your career to the next level with one of our best performing teams in the CX space?
We are NICE CXone, the cloud contact centre software leader, empowering organizations to provide exceptional customer experiences with the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™. We combine best-in-class Knowledge management, Proactive Contact, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Feedback Management, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation to help companies act smarter and respond faster to consumer expectations.
NICE is an innovative, fast-paced Enterprise Software company with inspiring leaders who share an unwavering passion to push the boundaries of our software solutions whilst committing to delivering the highest levels of satisfaction for our customers.
With our embedded culture of collaboration, we create extraordinary experiences through teamwork and tenacity. We achieve this this by fostering a cohesive atmosphere for our people to work in partnership cross-functionally and encourage initiative, spirit and adaptability in the face of change.
NICE works with some of the most exciting brands in the world. We welcome fresh ideas and pledge to champion our people to achieve amazing results that genuinely make a difference, and which are always rewarded.
With the support of our teams, you will gain an insight on what it takes to be successful from day one and be inspired to make an impact. You will feel valued and just like our 8,000 NICErs globally, will play an instrumental part in NICE achieving our ambitious goals.
Working in a friendly, inclusive environment based on respect and recognition, you’ll be encouraged to aim high and deliver your best work here. Mastering your professional craft, creating your own adventure and bringing your positive, can-do attitude to the table is a winning recipe for success with us.
About This Role
As a CXone Accounts Executive in EMEA;
- You’ll proactively profile and identify target customers within the Key Accounts market sector (typically above 500 CX seats) build a robust sales pipeline and close sales opportunities across the full CXone solution suite in a given target market sector.
- You’ll possess excellent interpersonal skills, be a good business networker and seek, build and maintain relationships with CXone’s Sales Partners.
- You’ll thrive on closing multimillion-dollar deals and going the extra mile to build future sales pipelines. Meeting and exceeding revenue targets will be in your DNA.
- You’ll be dedicated to understanding and evaluating the industry, the business and customer trends to create strategic plans that drive sales.
- You’ll craft, position and pitch creative solutions to help customers understand how NICE CXone’s solutions can enhance their business, deliver value-based business outcomes and differentiate Nice CXone in the market.
- You’ll be meticulously organised, capturing all your sales activities on Salesforce.
Driven to deliver, you relish hard work and the rewards it brings. A dedicated team player, you’re happy to step out of your comfort zone to stretch yourself and others.
You want to learn and grow. You want to take pride in creating impact. You want to play your part at a fresh, agile company that inspires excellence and achieves outstanding results.
For this role:
- You have 6 years of sales experience in CRM/ERP, BI or Feedback Management software industries
- You thrive on successfully selling multimillion-dollar software deals.
- You understand how to position value based business outcomes to customers and seek to sell across the full suite of available solutions to wider CXone’s footprint and differentiate.
- You’re committed to defining and exceeding sales targets.
- You’re fuelled by a desire to innovate and continuous improvement.
- You’re eager to deliver positive impact for your customers and your career.
- You take pride in achieving a high level of competency in written and verbal communication skills.
- You demonstrate success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a Flex working environment: home office & at NICE Paris office.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Competitive salary with unlimited earning potential
- Generous benefits to promote health and wellbeing
- Option to work flexibly between home/office, reflecting our hybrid model
- Exceptional opportunities for career growth and development
- Vibrant workplace alongside like-minded people
As an Equal Opportunity, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability. We support equality, diversity and inclusion, and commit to hiring to increase diversity of thought without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law or common sense.
In a world where you can be anything, be NICE.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.