Senior Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Who we Are:
Incapsulate provides services from ideation to implementation. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is searching for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our team. You would be part of a highly skilled group of passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid in the development of requirements and other relevant documentation for new and emerging investment opportunities.
- Conduct client demos, presentations and assist in business development initiatives.
- Advise customers on the solutions that solve business problems and its successful adoption.
- Develop reusable templates and processes that ensure delivery excellence.
- Facilitate user workshop sessions, engage in conversations with technical and QA teams that ensure systems meet business needs.
- Ensure developed solutions meet business needs.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Business Systems Analysis and requirements gathering experience.
- Excellent knowledge of requirements gathering techniques and ability to run client workshops.
- 5+ years experience working on SaaS related development projects.
- 4+ years working within all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle and an Agile driven development environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience with the Salesforce platform configuring sales, service, community clouds, and custom Salesforce apps. Certifications are highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements to solutions and the ability to work with technical teams to deliver these solutions.
- Excellent Interpersonal, listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details.
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence, any project management tool: MS project, Smartsheet, etc.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where one will experience something new each day. - We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Flexible working environment.
- Very strong compensation package.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
*Incapsulate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected], or call Incapsulate at 1.888.589.2571 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.