About Incapsulate: Incapsulate is a leading management and technology consulting firm with offices in US, Canada and India. We have experience with all levels of government from federal - to state and local to help drive change and improve services to citizens.
We blend management consulting with technical acumen across a variety of platforms and technologies ranging from mobile and cloud computing, to dashboards and data visualization using cutting edge tools.
We are Salesforce Platinum Partners and have deep roots in transformational initiatives and specialize in Salesforce-based solutions to improve service delivery and streamline operations. Our clients include leading cities across North America, members of the Fortune 500, and Federal and state government agencies focused on critical missions such as education and healthcare.
- Design and development of custom solutions, including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Serves as the technical expert on projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing, administration
- Works directly with business partners to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Take a leadership role in helping advance and support our Salesforce Practice.
- Assist in training and mentoring of Jr. Developers and growing the current SalesForce team.
- Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required.
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation.
- Help create integration and development project plans and designs.
- 6+ years as a software developer.
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com and 4+ years as a Salesforce.com developer.
- 2+ years creating Lightning Components.
- Experience with LWC would be a plus.
- Strong experience with Vlocity.
- Experience with Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- 4+ years VisualForce and Sites page development.
- 2+ years knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
- Salesforce Platform Dev I certification is required as a minimum. Other Salesforce certifications expected.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.